Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thank You...

I always feel restless after talking to someone. No matter an old friend, an ex, my family or even a stranger. I don't know, a strange kind of restlessness seeps into my soul, and make me itch to continue. To not stop whatever it is happening, else I am going to be left alone.

You know, I never actually thought like this! Infact, I always thought I wanna be left alone. But my unconscious must be an acting devil at the time. Making me scared of the unknown, unknown situations, future or just moments to be fixed into a puzzle, that is my life.

And then I feel like I am drowning until the next time someone interacts with me, talk to me... I thought there's an anchor within, forever searching a steady ground, to instill d roots.

But that's just is!!!
That is not what I wanted, ever!!!
I never wanted to be tied down to anyone, any place or any thought. So why do I feel like that???

To want and to need is two different things right? But I don't bother what's right or wrong añymore.

Then I met someone. A nobody for me because there was nothing new, nothing strange or unique about him.

We shared our thoughts, sometimes on a silly topic n sometimes a heavy one and it was just like with anyone I would have shared with. I thought I'll feel the restlessness once again, the feeling of losing, a thought of losing a channel for my views, my thoughts.

But here comes the strangeness that happened suddenly!
I don't know how, what or at what point I felt like this, but I feel like I am liberated from that invisible anchor which was doing a great job of many things except grounding me to my soul.

Rather, it was binding me to pain, a pain of restlessness so heavy that I was consumed by it. An idle vessel brimming with restless energy.

Now I feel like I am at peace...
peace with everyone and everythin around me.

There's nothing specific which I could point out, but I feel bright, full of light just for me. I have no complaints, regrets or disagreement with this world!

Atlast, I feel like I am free for the first time in my life...

Thank You so much Arpit Vageria. I do not know it was You, Me or whatever it is, but I just feel like I should be thanking You!

Thank You once again!!!

-@radhna

No comments:

Post a Comment