Sunday, July 19, 2015

Be a good man and hide your curiosities plz ;-)

She is sitting beside, holding your hand, pleading with her eyes, to give her the attention she seek.

She wants to be your sunshine, blinding you with her light. You being you, will never even hide!

Staring blatantly, trying to understand just how can someone be so careless??? Your curiosity is itching your conscience. You wanna know why, how, what exactly I am.
Don't bother darling, I am not to be understood. Not to be tempered. I am dangerous for even myself. You can just ask my life!

I am a fruitless intervention, waiting for the explosion someday. A plain, a little conscious, a little careless, with a bucket full of questions for myself.

Yeah I am a fruitless intervention. Don't waste your time, leaving your sunshine behind...

-@radhna

No comments:

Post a Comment