Thursday, July 30, 2015

My One N' Only Crush For Life!!!

Butterflies churning into your stomach just from his voice. You have never met him in person, but you feel like you are touching him through his voice, words and his songs...
I'll say I am addicted to him, but that won't make justice to my feelings for him...

His voice, boy do I know how to explain what it does to my insides... All the crush I have ever felt in my life, I don't know if anyone or dare I say anything can compete with him... Him being just born... I don't care if I can never see him, but I bet I'll quench this thirst of mine to see him, n just touch him for a second before I die!!!

How can you feel like that for someone??  I use to wonder when people use to tell me that Girls use to faint in places at Michael Jackson's concerts and I use to feel like stupid girls, this is too absurd and exaggeration, now you can definitely see me fainting or worse dying due to happiness if I can just see him in person...

My god I am mushy over him... my heart flutters irresistibly for him. I get jealous of people touching him or just breathin the same air he is... But that's alright because I know he is not mine and never will be, and I am very very happy by just having a piece of him in the form of his voice, which soothes my aching heart and soul so serenly...

I love You Madly, Deeply, Irresistibly, and with my open heart bleeding for you forever darling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment