Monday, July 20, 2015

Carcases...

Just when I start living in present,
here comes the knock that I most dread.
Why do you have to come back? Always??
Why can't you just get lost? for like forever???

Stop smothering me with your words, your weapon, you know I am an ultimate victim of yours...

I curse the day I came to know about your existence, your being present.
How long do I need to be dragged by you? I never meant to become this person.

Why can't we just live our lives? Is it necessary for us to clash?
Like a burning lava, erupting from the depths of a volcano, you came back with a vengeance, to destroy me once again...

Ruin me for the worse, and once again I'll be the one, gathering the pieces you left.
Archiving for the disgust to be followed once you are left...
Oh I know you'll be gone...

-@radhna

No comments:

Post a Comment