Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I Move On...

I don't know how to behave: to be myself or be the versions of mine...
Do I wanna live in a society? Yes I do!
Do I wanna live upto their expectations?
No! Because, the problem is, I wouldn't know how to... I mess up everything when I try to live for others.

I have tried and failed many a times, to remain loyal to others and their feelings. I don't cheat, I don't ditch, I become distant and that's the biggest abandon of all.

I try very hard to grab the connection we felt in the beginning, but just like a spring, it stretches to its limit and bounce back.

You help me a great deal. You give me 100%, I'll say 200%.
Alas, I am the one who breaks apart without any way of coming back. I hurt you, I hurt everyone, and when I try to explain myself, I tenfold yr pain...
I know it's a cliché, but baby it's really me, and not you.

I indulge in those memories we made, so full of life, making me choke on the love shinning in your eyes.

I try, N' I try very hard, but it's just a disaster on it's way, waiting for the day when either i'll force you to cheat on me by my stupid behavior or i'll cheat, just to show that I am not what you deserve. Baby you deserve the best, and I am the worst possible match for you.

But I can't live to look into your eyes and see the disgust rising above, which I know will be there when I break your heart...

I am a coward darling and I have nothing in my save...
I move on to stop your heart breaking...
I move on with my heart breaking...
Yeah I move on...

-@radhna

No comments:

Post a Comment