Saturday, November 21, 2015

My Take On 'Raze (Scarred Souls)' by Tillie Cole


Raze (Scarred Souls, #1)Raze by Tillie Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of Tillie Cole's work since I read "It Ain't Me Babe (Hades Hangmen Series)". I would say I love her capability of reaching into the darkest possible place inside a human being and present it to her readers phenomenally!
Now, #Raze brought Luka/818/Raze and Kisa-Anna to me and it was a dark and painful journey for me due to the graphical description done wonderfully. The love and bond they share is what every human being crave in this world. They were soulmates, separated by situations but never away from their soul which was connected on a higher level.
It shows how a grief makes you numb and let you become stronger just because one day you'll get your chance to prove what you are and what you can do. It shows how having faith must be painful but necessary for us, as it gives you a tiny bit of light in worst conditions.

I'll give 5 brutal and consuming stars to this book of Tillie Cole and looking forward to #Reap (Scarred Souls Series).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment