Saturday, November 21, 2015

Breaking Him by R.K.Liley


Breaking Him (Love is War, #1)+Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I felt like punching someone's gut out just like Scarlett feels when she looks at Tiffany!!!

+R.K. Lilley, you did it once again!!! #UpInTheAir #Tristan&Danika #TheWildSide why did I expected anything else from you??? You love to torture your readers as your characters do!!!

How much time do I wait till I get my hands on #BreakingHer now???

Okay now lets get back to #BreakingHim
A wild ride with Dante & Scarlett and as their name suggests, they are what complete each other. It shows how impractical it is for us to think that we can stop loving your soulmate, a mate who compliments you in every nature, who work with your edges, who make you a sword while holding back your little vulnerable heart. A heart that belongs to him only, no matter how much you hate him, despise him, but you just can't keep your facade when it comes to him long enough.

A soul gripping ride, with soo much suspense!!! Making you itch to peel every layer fast enough to satiate the hunger R.K.Liley introduced you to.

I lovedddd it!!! Am dying to get #BreakingHer


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment