Monday, August 17, 2015

A phase scary enough...

You just came to know about his existence few months back, you held a conversation with him and it was good. You like to talk to him and you both like to discuss various general topics around you. You feel comfortable enough to share your problems or we say confusion with him.

It's all normal and cool always... N then one day you start feeling like why does he need to talk to others and not with you too? You are comfortable when he is talking to you and others as well, but when he talks to others n not you, problem starts then and there...

How foolish I am to feel this thing? 
Do we call it jealousy?
Because I don't know him enough to feel jealous about him.

Do we call it insecurity?
Because I feel confident enough when he talk to others as well.

Do we call it an emotional hole inside me?
Because I know I am emotionally stable to take decisions about my life.

Or Do we call it just a phase?
Because this has happened again n again n again...

Yes it's nothing new for my diabolical mind, which keeps on clinging to someone just to satisfy her need of having a conversation, to connect, to get involved, to not left alone...

-@radhna

No comments:

Post a Comment